Brass: Lancashire features a deceptively straightforward rule set which creates interesting gameplay dynamics including a highly innovative variable turn order system and robust gift economy.
This original masterpiece was first published in 2008 and is widely regarded as one of the deepest, most replayable economic games ever designed.
Brass: Lancashire features meticulously crafted illustrations by Damien Mammoliti and Mr. Cuddington, elegant graphic design, and high quality components.
- Martin Wallace's original masterpiece
- As one of the top 20 highest rated board games on boardgamegeek.com, Brass: Lancashire is widely regarded as one of the deepest, most replayable economic games ever designed
- Tweaked rule set and balance
- Improved 2 & 3 player rules provide an experience more consistent with games of 4 players
- New high quality components including 4 player mats
In the Deluxe Edition of the Brass Lancashire, you will receive a set of 78 Iron Clays Game Counters to replace the chitboard money tokens. Other features include a custom storage tray and black dyed chitboard for all tiles and tokens.
Art & Graphic Design:
Damien Mammoliti, Mr. Cuddington
• Product Code: ROX403
• Product Code: ROX401